Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fire!


Well, not quite - But I am sure it's not out of the realm of possibility.  Here are actual e-mails that I sent to Steve today:

From: Rebecca Ludlum 
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:55:21 -0700
To: Steve Ludlum 
Subject: Not MY idea

The boys just came to me (Michael JUST got home- wasn't his fault) because your 'golf hitting thing' is smoking and making an 'rrrrrrr' sound.  

I didn't give it to them.


From:  Rebecca Ludlum 

Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:57:20 -0700

To: Steve Ludlum

Subject: Oh yeah


"It's not making 'fire' smoke, just 'cap gun' smoke" (per Michael - the fire expert) 


I hope you appreciate how hard it is to not laugh at them.


Love you. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Michael, there is a distinct difference between cap gun smoke (gun powder) and fire smoke (house burning down). With boys, it's normal to smell gun powder. He was just letting you know you didn't have to run!!

    ReplyDelete