Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My brains, my brains!

Poor Jack hit his head pretty hard.  He and Michael were wrestling and he fell into the solid wood bed that Grandpa Mike made for him. Jack was crying and crying and I came in and felt his head. I didn't mean to, but I gasped when I felt the huge bump that he had (oops).  Jack felt his head and was hysterical.  We sat on the couch for a bit with some ice on his bump, and every time Jack felt his head again, he would start crying uncontrollably.  Steve came in with him so I could have a break, then came to me a few minutes later laughing.  Steve had asked Jack why he was so sad and Jack said "Dad, feel this -my brains are falling out!"

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, herniated brains Mom! That is too funny and sad too! Hoe's he doing now? My little guy is decided to head-butt all sorts of things, just for fun, like my head, the pack 'n play (where it is not padded) and ends up in tears..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jack! It's a good thing his skin held his brains in.

    ReplyDelete