Thursday, July 2, 2009

Transportation Museum

Well, "museum" is debatable...  Let's just say that the term is used loosely here.  But we still got some cute pictures, and that's what it's all about, right?!

Jack and Molly, who are "NOT girlfriend and boyfriend", 
but they are friends and one is a girl and one is a boy. 
That's their story and they're sticking to it. 


Molly looked a little scared of the big white conductor, but was brave for the camera.

After the 6 minute tour of the "museum" and finding out that the train is only open for one hour every Saturday, Jack was ready to go home and Molly was "very very hot." 
I'm still a little confused about what Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp have to do with Southern Arizona transportation, but the kids posed next to their statues. 

The aforementioned train that is only open on Saturdays... for one hour... 
"most of the time" (the museum docent told me)

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll go ahead and scratch that one from my list of must see local attractions. Not that I'd ever even heard of it in the first place. Probably a good reason for that....

    ReplyDelete