Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a day!

Is this not the funniest picture you have seen all day long? Steve was working hard at getting whatever animal (we thought it might be a pack rat) that was under the pool equipment out so the dogs would stop digging around there. The poor guy was stuck like that for at least 30 minutes:


Riley helped a lot, too:


After Steve finally got the chipmunk out, Riley grabbed it, Steve yelled 'drop!' and Riley dropped it, then Gracie swallowed it whole...  She looks SO happy here:

and here she is after getting her well-deserved 
drink of pool water after it all:




Just in case you needed a laugh...  This is our CERTIFIED pack rat 
(and chipmunk) removal team in action:








4 comments:

  1. Gracie is my hero!
    They make a good exterminating team... flush them out and then eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we have two pet snakes that can always use a free meal...I'll be happy to send them your way...really I will be happy to send them = )

    They are Karla's... so she might have to come with them...I'm sure Jack won't mind = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you have such great hunting dogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I have to say... my "word verification" to get that last comment posted was "ratte".

    Coincidence? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete